Doctors, naturopaths, and a number of other health professionals have long touted Oregano Oil as one of nature’s most potent medicinal plants. Oregano oil also has antiseptic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
According to natural health expert Dr. Mercola, “The most therapeutically beneficial is the oil produced from wild oregano or Origanum vulgare that’s native to Mediterranean regions.”
Healthy Harvest’s Oregano Oil is made using only wild Mediterranean oregano and certified organic olive oil and is much more concentrated than options sold in stores.
Although oregano oil has numerous benefits, here are 6 reasons it is especially helpful during cold and flu season.
- Ward off or ease infections. Our concentrated Oregano oil is a powerful antimicrobial to fight off infections.
- Alleviate sinus infections and colds. Put a few drops of oregano oil in a pot of steaming water, and then inhale the steam.
- Get the nutrients your body needs. Nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, boron, and niacin are also found in oregano oil.
- Prevent or heal Respiratory infections.
- Eases sore throat.
- Disinfects the home. Combine four drops of oregano oil with 10 drops of lemon oil and a quarter-cup of white vinegar, and then add to a bucket of water. Use this mixture to wipe and clean surfaces.
Do not use for children. Consult doctor before using if pregnant or nursing.