When you're craving a salty snack, olives might not be on the top of your list, but they should be. Here's why...
1. Healthy Harvest organic olives are unpasteurized, traditionally fermented, and full of probiotic bacteria to improve digestive health.
2. Olives are packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals and eliminate other toxins.
3. Olives contain hydroxytyrosol, which aids in cancer and osteoporosis prevention.
4. Healthy fats in olives are linked to reduced inflammation, cholesterol, blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk.
5. Research indicates that olive extracts act as an antihistamine.
Toss them on a pizza, a salad, or eat them straight from the jar for wholesome fuel.