How to Make Our Cabbage Crunch Salad
How to Make Cabbage Crunch Salad
For the Salad:
- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded (if you want to get real fancy, use half red cabbage and half green)
- 2 cups carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1–2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup Healthy Harvest Greek extra virgin olive oil can use any other oil as well)
- 3 tablespoons Healthy Harvest White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups edamame (I use frozen)
- crunchy chow mein noodles
- chicken, shrimp, or tofu
1. Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake well.
3. Pour the salad dressing over the veggies and enjoy!
You can make this salad ahead of time, but if you want it as crunchy as possible, wait to add the dressing and cashews until right before you serve. Once it's dressed, it will stay fresh in the fridge for several days, but it becomes more like a slaw as the cabbage marinates in the dressing.