This pizza is so quick and easy to make for a weeknight dinner. We use an organic store-bought crust to save on time, and throw together whatever veggies we have on hand for fresh flavor.
If you’re craving pizza, this is a great way to incorporate your farmer’s market finds and still get a ton of nutrients.
We use garlic and extra virgin olive oil for the base, instead of a tomato sauce, so the flavors of the veggies really shine. Let us know your favorite variations!
- 1 pre-made 12-inch organic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (we LOVE garlic, you could use less)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 zucchini squash, halved and sliced in half inch rounds
- 1 portabella mushroom, cut in cubes
- 1 red or white onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 8 ounces organic feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
Optional: add pepperoni, bacon, asparagus, artichokes, spinach, or any other toppings you love
- Brush crust with extra virgin olive oil.
- Layer veggies and garlic evenly over crust.
- Top with feta.
- Finish by lightly drizzling olive oil and sprinkling with salt and pepper and oregano.
- Bake according to package directions or until cheese is melted and crust is baked to desired crispiness.
- Add parmesan and red pepper flakes before serving.